Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Spooky Halloween....or not


BOO!
Is everyone ready for halloween?? =P

I wanted to get the Simply Charmed cartridge (it has a lot of cute seasonal stuff and more!) for my Halloween cards, but I can't seem to get a decent bidding on eBay. =[

So all my Halloween cards this year will be from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge... which makes my cards more girly/cute than spooky! haha

Here they are:


















Twin cards:

Inside of the cards:
I really think the white lettering on black is really cool.


















**so sorry for the poor photo quality...they are taken by my need-to-be-upgraded iPhone bc I don't have a cool fancy camera**


Materials used:
- Recollections cardstock
- Nana's Kids matstack
- All Dressed Up matstack 
- Essentials Ribbon: white & grey
- Celebrate it Ribbon: Halloween
- Black sheer ribbon (part of my super old collection of ribbons)
- Martha Stewart punch (sorry I don't know what the specific punch is called anymore!)
- Halloween stamp: got at Joann's $1 bin section...when I went back to get more, they were all gone!

Happy Halloween!

-Dee

**please post any questions, suggestions or themes you want to see in the future**

No comments:

Post a Comment