Thursday, April 26, 2012

My First Care Package

My childhood best friend had her birthday this week and I wanted to send her something extra special.
I've always seen 'welcome/care packages' moms send their kids while they are in college and couldn't help but to try to make one myself. Of course, I had to attach one of my cards with it ;)


A2 card:
- Cuttle bug Happy birthday folder
- Bird/Chick cut at 3 in
- Present cut at 1.5 (?) in.

I used some recollections "April" paper for the present...too bad you can't even see "April." haha, oh well.




Presenting my first care package! I filled it up with some school supplies, candy, crackers, snacks, gum/mint, soup base mixes and more!
Do you see my card? =)


Thanks for stopping by!
Graduation season is around the corner. Get ready for some graduation cards!






No comments:

Post a Comment