Friday, July 13, 2012

Will You Be My Maid?

I have been so busy with wedding planning that I almost forgot about my beloved cricut and blog!!! =(

Since I got engaged, I have been thinking about a lot of different things I could do with my cricut machine for the wedding...maybe I'll be even bold enough to make my own invitations...yes, all 150+ of them!

First things first--- I had to ask my friends to be my maid of honor and bridesmaids! I found this similar idea on Pinterest and decided spice it up with my own ideas. Hope you enjoy!

I used the Martha Stewart score board and followed instructions on how to make a 2X3X3 inch box.
Tip: To make the right lid, always remember to align the cardstock at the triangle mark I have circled in red in the picture below! (I have forgotten this a few times and my lid becomes a bit funky)



The purple pinwheel boxes are my Maid of Honors and the rest are my Bridesmaids!

(Pinwheels are made using Martha Stewart score board. I took a 1X12 in cardstock/paper and scored it at every inch horizontally. Then glue/tap the ends together to make a wheel! Isn't it cute?)

Inside contains a ring pop for everyone!:


This is a cute and simple project to do to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids!
Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave comments =)





1 comment: