I've been busy with my cricut machine lately making a bunch of birthday cards!
A lot of my best buddies birthdays happen to be in January, February and April-- This is the first year I can officially give them a personalized handmade card =)
I decided to try something different instead of the traditional A2, A7 cards. This is a standard 9 card (I think that's what they call it) and they fit perfectly inside a long letter envelope.
- Pink cardstock 9X7.5 in, score at 3.75 in
- Blue cardstock 8.5X3.5 in
- Martha stewart edge punch
- Cuttlebug: Happy birthday
- Cupcakes cut at 2.25 in.
- Pink patterned paper from Recollections stack
Isn't this a cute card??
A little area for a personalized message and a cool rubber stamp from studiog:
"Birthdays are natures way of telling you to eat more CAKE"