Sunday, January 8, 2012

My First Bridal Shower

Hello!

So this past weekend, I went to my first bridal shower and also created my first bridal shower card!
I had a lot of fun designing this card since I tried to incorporate the bridal shower theme (winter wonderland) and some of their wedding colors.

This is a 5X7 or A7 card and cuts were made from Sweethearts cartridge:

Materials used:
- Sky blue cardstock 10X7 in
- Maroon cardstock 6.75X4.75
- Patterned paper from a Recollections scrapbook stack
- Bride dress cut at 4 in
- Umbrella cut at 3 in
- Bridal shower phrase cut at 1.5 in
- Celebrate it Ribbon: Holiday
- Rhinestones (my first time!)
- Cuttlebug: Musical florish

My wrapped up present. I split with a friend and got her a GRIDDLE.







I used the last of my Winnie the Pooh (my favorite Disney character) Christmas paper and even made a TAG and envelope. I love it!

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Good one! I was planning to book a nice event space for two of my friend’s bridal shower. They are getting married by the end of this year. This is a very pretty invite and I have saved it. There is still a lot of things that are to be taken care of, for the party.

    ReplyDelete