Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Happy new years!

Did everyone have a great holiday? I certainly did!
Between the family Christmas party, family road trip and catching up with friends, I barely had any time to play with my cricut machine!
I'm glad things are starting to slow down again and I have more time to blog about my cricut card ideas =)

On New Years day, I was finally able to make a quick stop at Michaels for their annual Christmas clearance. I took home these super awesome Christmas ribbons that I will use as non-Christmas ribbons haha. The best part? They were each only $1.99 79 cents!


Then last night, my girlfriends and I finally got together to exchange our secret santa gifts.
Introducing my brand new cricut cartridge, Kate's ABCs! I was super duper excited to get this cartridge!! I think a lot of the images are so adorable. I can't wait to make a card with it!

















I also wanted to share my first side step card ever! Thanks to Jayni's measurement tutorials I thought I did a pretty awesome job using Create a Critter and Sweethearts cartridges.






I call this a holiday Christmas scene. Love it!













Thanks for all your support during 2011!
One of my new years resolution for 2012 is to keep inspiring you all with my cricut card ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment