Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Double Birthday Party

Hello! Here are two birthday cards I made for my girlfriends who celebrated their birthdays together this past weekend.



















Materials used:
- Light purple cardstock 7X10 in
- Purple cardstock 4.75X6.75 in
- Ice cream sundae cut at 4 in
- Embossing folder: Happy Birthday
- Ribbon Celebrate it












Materials used:
- Beige cardstock 7.5X9 in, score at 3.75 in
- Recollections patterned cardstock 6X3.5 in
- Make a Wish cut at 2.5 in
- 24 cut at 1.25 in
- Ribbon Celebrate it: Holiday

The girls had some fun activities planned including taking a painting class together! I am not a painter but I was pretty satisfied with the picture I painted that I brought home:


















Think I can add painting as a hobby on top of my cricut cards?? haha jk!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment