Happy Valentine's day!
I am doing a quick post before I am off to my Valentine's day dinner!
This is a really simple and cute cricut card you can make for a birthday event.
- Green cardstock 8.5x5.5 in
- Yellow cardstock 5.5x4 in
- Patterned paper 4.5x3.5 in
- Ice cream cut at 2.5 in
- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Ribbon from...Michaels? (dont remember!)
^ For those of you who own this cartridge, you may realize that the ice cream is missing a smiley face...! when I was done cutting all the parts, I couldn't find it's mouth anywhere!!! Therefore, I left it out. haha. Probably would have been cuter with the smiley face, though!
Hope you all enjoy this bright and fun birthday card! Thanks for stopping by!