Friday, February 17, 2012

"Just Because" Cards Cartridge

My new "Just Because" Cards cricut cartridge came in and I was super excited to open it especially since I won this cartridge for under $20 on eBay!

I've seen this "Thanks a Melon" card everywhere and decided to make a version of my own =)

This A2 card was really simple and easy to make!

Materials used:
- Lime green cardstock 8.5x5.5 in
- Patterned cardstock from Recollections 4x5.25 in
- Thanks a Melon cut at 2 in
- Melon cut at 2.5 in
- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Essentials Ribbon: yellow







So the "Thanks a melon" and "melon" cut sizes are a little misleading...but I really did have to cut the "melon" at 2.5 in for it to be that ''big'' of a size! I must have misread/skipped a section on the instructions on how to use this cartridge!

Isn't this card simple and cute?

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment =D

No comments:

Post a Comment