Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello Kitty Christmas Card II

Here is another Hello Kitty Christmas card I made.
I made this card so I could use my cuttlebug and embossing folders. hehe.

I did something different with my card by using my friskers corner punch. To be honest, I am not very satisfied with this corner punch. It's hard to get a good smooth punch unless I flip the paper and do the punch again. I paid around $7 for it and I felt like I got ripped off!

This is a 5X7 card:

Materials used:
- Green cardstock 10X7
- Red cardstock 6.75X4.75
- White card stock 4.75X3.5 & torn for snowy effect
- Hello kitty cut at 6 in.
- Embossing folders: Musical Florish (red) & Swiss dots (white)





Stamping from: Kaisercraft Clear Stamp: Be Merry








You know what I really want for Christmas this year?
I really want to find a site that allows you upload a picture to make a personalized stamp. I would love to have one so I can start stamping the back of my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment