I wanted a to make a more detailed Christmas card and came up with this:
This is an A2 card
<-- I tore the white cardstock to make it look like snow hehe
- Green cardstock 5.5X8.5 & 4.25X3
- Red cardstock 5.25X4
- Blue cardstock 4X2.75
- Tree cut at 2.5 in
- Star (from horse critter) cut at 0.5 in.
- Deer cut at 2 in
- Snow (from Joy phrase) cut at 0.75 & 0.5 in
- Scarf (from reindeer critter) cut at 1.5 in
- Nose (from reindeer critter) cut at 2 in.
- Embossing folders Musical Florish (on red) & Swiss dots (on white)
- Celebrate it ribbon: Holidays
- and of course...glitter glue!
Thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to leave a comment =)