Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tag Ornaments

I've been seeing many neat ideas in stores where they have ornaments hanging on their cards. I thought this would be a really fun idea to try and decided to make it a challenge.
This card was actually really complicated for a new scrapper like me to make because I lacked some supplies... thankfully I was still able to put together this fabulous card through some tearing and punching! ;)


Materials:
- The All Grown Up matstack
- White cardstock, embossed with swiss dots folder
- Celebrate it gold ribbon
- American crafts blue/white ribbon
- bird tags cut at 2 in
- Joy word cut at 1.5 in




So the most annoying part about this card was the fact that I had to take a brad end and punch a hole wide enough for the blue/white ribbon to slip through... I ended up bending the tag a little big but I guess it's not too obvious. haha. woohoo!

I also used a little bit of super glue to keep the blue/white ribbon from "poofing" up all the time. hehe.

Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. has anyone ever had a 'bad cricut day'? I've been experiencing that lately where none of my cuts or ideas have been working right! Gets me so frustrated that I want to rip up things!

No comments:

Post a Comment