I've always wanted to make an easel card but have always thought they were hard to make. After reading and watching some tutorials, I realized they are not hard to make at all!
Here is my simple Christmas themed easel card.
- Red cardstock 4X12
- pattern cardstock 1/10 smaller than 4X4
- Hello Kitty cut at 3.5 in.
- American Crafts Ribbon
- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Merry Christmas cut at 1 in.
- Pattern cardstock 1.5X 1/10 smaller than 4in
- Manila cardstock 2 in
I was actually a bit surprised how small this easel card is. There isn't really much room to write anything inside.... I guess these types of cards are more for 'show'