Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello Kitty Christmas Card III- My first easel card!

During the past week or so, I have been seeing many easel cards and got inspired to finally make one!
I've always wanted to make an easel card but have always thought they were hard to make. After reading and watching some tutorials, I realized they are not hard to make at all!

Here is my simple Christmas themed easel card.



Materials used:
- Red cardstock 4X12
- pattern cardstock 1/10 smaller than 4X4
- Hello Kitty cut at 3.5 in.
- American Crafts Ribbon











- Martha Stewart edge punch
- Merry Christmas cut at 1 in.
- Pattern cardstock 1.5X 1/10 smaller than 4in
- Manila cardstock 2 in 


I was actually a bit surprised how small this easel card is. There isn't really much room to write anything inside.... I guess these types of cards are more for 'show'



No comments:

Post a Comment