Friday, November 25, 2011

Early Christmas for me!

Woohoo!
My super awesome bf got me an equally awesome present =D
So what did I get???

After doing my research on the Cuttlebug (more like getting sucked into purchasing more crafty goodies =X...) I decided that I really wanted to invest in one. The only problem was, full price is $100... which is more than a poor graduate student like me could afford! Luckily, I also discovered that almost every craft goody you purchase should never be full priced. You will always find it on sale or discounted on eBay or Amazon, etc.!

I've read on various forums and websites that you can sometimes use your 50% coupon on Provocraft/Cricut supplies at Michaels but I've found that it's super random and they usually only have a few in stores...and someone always beats me to it!!!

Then on one fateful day, one of my bff's sent me an email telling me JoAnn's was having a huge sale online! I finally got my Cuttlebug for ~$54 and also purchased some embossing folders and Christmas stamps (my first set!). They offered free shipping after spending $50.

Here is a super quick and easy Christmas card I just made with my new Christmas stamps:




-5 X 7 card.
-Green cardstock 6.75 X 4.75 in.
-Squares cut at 1.5 X 1.5 in & 1.75 X 1.75 in.
-Celebrate it Joy ribbon
-Martha Stewart edge punch










Off topic...but... did anyone get any good Black Friday deals? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment