Monday, November 21, 2011

Wedding party thanks- Card I

So like I mentioned in my earlier posts, I have a dear friend of mine who is getting married in March, and she asked me to make her bridal party thank you cards. I was so thrilled and excited that I had to get started right away!

With so many ideas and me being color-matching challenged (haha), I told her that I would make three designs and she could chose which one she liked. To my surprise, she LOVED ALL THREE and wanted a couple of each <3

Here is the first card design I came up with.
The bride to be decided to ditch the customary wedding traditions and made her childhood male friend her "man of honor" haha, and this was the ''manliest'' card I could make =P



















*Edited 11/26/11- sooo...I noticed that I actually put the wrong picture here...hahaa.. it is now correct*















So I know normally I usually have the sizings and details next to the pictures but this time my mind was so crazy with different ideas that I kept changing colors, sizes and even shapes. haha.

BUT PLEASE feel free to ask me anything..... just leave a comment below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment