Thursday, November 3, 2011

Series of Birthday Cards Part 1

I haven't made any birthday cards recently and now I've made 3. haha

These are all from the Create a Critter Cartridge, which is the cutest cartridge I own so far.
They have so many different critters and accessories to chose from!

I am trying to post better details on how I make my cards... this post will include measurements.

Here is the first one:

 A 'wintery' birthday card:




- Recollections cardstock:
light blue @ 8.5in X 5.5 in (folded down the middle) White  @ 2in X 5.25in
- Citris Matstack: 3.75in X 5.25 in
- Penguin critter: cut at 3.75 in.




















I love the color snow flake ribbon!
It is getting colder and colder where I'm at and I am falling in love with the winter spirit (even though I hate the cold, haha)

Other materials used:
- American Crafts Ribbon: Snow Flakes Satin
- TPC Studio: Greetings stamp

Stay tuned for the next few cards!

2 comments: