Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Series of Birthday Cards Part III

Sorry for the long delay~ I haven't been feeling that well the past few days......but....

Finally! Here is the last part to my series of birthday cards of the week:



- Recollections cardstock:
tan @ 8.5in X 5.5 in (folded down the middle)
hot pink @ 1.5 in X 5.25in
- Nana's Kids Matstack: 3 in X 5.25 in
- Bear critter: cut at 3.75 in.


















In the end, I decided the card would look a lot cuter with a bear balloon (cut at 3 in.)

Other Materials used:
- Essentials ribbon
- Studio g stamps

Thanks for visiting!

psst...
Anyone skipping the Thanksgiving cards and moving straight to the Christmas cards?
I made a list today of how many Christmas cards I would need to make this year... so excited to get started =D

No comments:

Post a Comment