My exciting news for the day:
A dear friend of mine asked me to make some bridal party thank you cards for her! I have so many ideas and am SO excited to get started!!!
This is my first Thanksgiving Card....Hope you guys like it; it is simple and cute =D
- Golden Yellow Cardstock: 10 X 7, folded and scored at 5
- Brown Cardstock: 6.75 X 4.75
- The Green Matstack Patterned paper
- Turkey Critter w/ hat cut at 4 in.
- Gobble Phrase cut at 1 in.
Other Materials used:
- Celebrate it Ribbon: Valentine
Look out for my other Thanksgiving card!
I am also in the process of making Christmas Cards...I will probably create a Christmas Card Series in a week or so.... are you excited???