Not only is this date cool, it also marks me and my sweetz (yes, I call him that. haha) anniversary!
I thought the theme this year should be black and white with a hint of red for romance =)
This 7 X 5 card was made using the Sweethearts cartridge.
- All Dolled Up Matstack- 6.25 X 4.25
- Black Cardstock- 10 X 7, scored and folded down middle
- Red Cardstock- 6.75 X 4.75
- Champagne Glasses- Cut at 3 in
- Square backgrounds- black @ 3 X 3.5 & white @ 2.75 X 3.25
- Happy Anniversary- Cut at1.5 in w/ shadow
A simple "Love You" will always do.
<-- dont you just love the glitter in the champagne??
Other materials used:
- Black satin ribbon
- TPC Studio stamps: Greetings
While I was pretty happy with the final results, I was also a little disappointed that the red "Happy Anniversary" was a little hard to read. What colors would you suggest instead for the text, or do you think the red is actually a good choice?
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment! =)